Without any further ado, MyCareerHacker presents the 20 best motivational quotes of all time for job seekers:
- “Personality begins where comparison leaves off. Be unique. Be memorable. Be confident. Be proud.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.” – Anonymous
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
- “No one is going to hand me success. I must go out and get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself.” – Unknown
- “I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney Company
- “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
- “At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.” – Vince Lombardi Jr.
- “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
- “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better than when you found it…” – Wilferd Peterson
- “You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Success is determined not by whether or not you face obstacles, but by your reaction to them. And if you look at these obstacles as a containing fence, they become your excuse for failure. If you look at them as a hurdle, each one strengthens you for the next.” – Dr. Ben Carson
- “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “If you care about what you do and work hard at it, there isn’t anything you can’t do if you want to.” – Jim Henson
- “Keep your friends for friendship, but work with the skilled and competent” – Robert Greene
- “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
Please share our post to inspire others!
Do you want to succeed in the competitive job market? Are you looking for ways to hack your job search? Then work with the MyCareerHacker.com team to get your résumé, cover letter, and LinkedIn professionally rewritten. Just click here.